Hey everyone! This is going to be my first tag that I am doing. It is now three months into my blog life and I have not yet done a tag. I had been nominated for two Award tags before and I didn’t know how to proceed with the tag then:D Now ,on the occasion of me hitting a 100 followers ,I have decided to do all three of them.✨
This is The Blue Sky Tag I’m doing first. I’ve been nominated by Lee from the Golden Pink Journal. Her blog is super amazing and very helpful if you are looking out for positivity . You should definitely head to her blog after reading this.
The rules for the tag are as follows:-
* Answer the 11 questions given to you
* Nominate and tag 11 people
* Give 11 questions for your nominee
Here are the answers to her questions:-
Can you see the sky from where you are sitting now? Describe the scene.
Nope… Right now, I’m under a strong, concrete roof.:P
Come up with a name for a hybrid fruit of strawberry and banana. What did you come up with?
Have you posted anything today other than this tag?
What is your least favorite fruit?
Umm..I can’t think of any fruit..it depends on the weather and my mood most of the times.. but I would say bananas maybe😐
What are the first 3 things that come to mind when you think of Spring?
Beautiful weather, picturesque sight of the sun setting and the vibrant green leaves.🌵
Do you have any vacations planned for this summer?
Nope..being in med school, vacations are a long lost memory. Anyway, I am not the kind of person who plans vacations before hand. For me, all my life, we go on vacations in a decision dad takes all of a sudden.
Are you currently reading any books? Which books are you reading?
Yes, currently I am reading The Zahir by Paulo Coehlo. Ah! I love his books!
What is the initial of your middle name?
Other than writing/blogging, what is something you think you’re good at?
I guess I am good at painting, making DIYs and calligraphy ( especially in Arabic) . Also I’m very good at procrastinating.😬
Can you name 3 singers who would definitely be on any of your playlists?
I don’t listen to music so count me out!
What is one thing your parents always told you to stay away from or not to do as a child?
To stay away from evil company! I used to be someone who could be easily influenced and i guess I’ve heard that a zillion times from my mum!
I nominate the following blogs for the tag:
(You do not have to do the tag if you don’t want to. Also, let me know if you wish to be nominated. i would be happy to do that for you.🙂)
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favourite memory from childhood?
2. If you could choose your name, what would you chose?
3. Is there some word that use very often while talking? What is it?
4. What are you most passionate about?
5. Describe your feeling right now.
6. Tea or coffee-kind-of- person?
7. Your favourite time of the year? Why?
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that be?
9. Do you read other blogs everyday? If not, how often?
10. Which country are you currently from?
11. Tell me something you are proud of for yourself.